Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
As a Solutions Support Engineer, you will be a part of a global team that provides full support to help Wiz customers seamlessly resolve issues. You will be part of a team responsible for providing an outstanding technical support experience. From problem identification to full resolution, you will own and manage the customer experience. Your day to day job will be about providing both technical expertise (either on your own or by involving your colleagues) and about being an excellent communicator and a customer service oriented professional.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for technical customer support experience with Wiz
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create, maintain, and coordinate incident management requests to product or engineering
- Coordinate with Customer Success Managers to address any technical issues impacting a customer's success
- Acts as an advisor to the customer and handles complex, repeatable, or escalated cases. Creates technical articles or knowledge base (e.g., edits or creates news/ knowledge-base articles) that is internal or customer facing for better customer support experience
- Be a customer advocate for timely resolution of the problems reported, understand the environment/network and impact on business
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience in technical support or closely related role
- 2+ years of hands-on, technical experience in customer support, technical support, system administration, or related customer-facing role
- A minimum of 1+ years experience with Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP cloud architecture or any Cloud SaaS experience)
- Experience with container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Familiar with security frameworks or tools
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Fast learner, natural curiosity, and love of technology
- Ability to work non-standard hours, weekends, holidays, and shift-based schedules
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with DevOps technologies
- Proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems Operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
- Familiar with at least one of the following languages and technologies: SQL, PHP, Java, Python, JSON
- Familiar with REST API's or GraphQl
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.