Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
- Present and demo the product, including coverage of new features
- Explore and troubleshoot complex customer issues and queries
- Work closely with customers during pre and some post sales processes
- Work with SLAs to solve issues and answer questions and concerns
- Collaborate with various departments (PMs, Sales, R&D) in order to resolve issues and escalation cases, as well as nd product updates
- Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) security hands-on experience
- Kubernetes experience
- Network engineering experience
- Understanding of CI/CD, DevOps, and scripting
- Understanding of cloud identity, access, certificates, and keys
- Strong knowledge of operating systems, virtual machines, and containers
- English fluency (written and verbal)
- Knowledge in risk-based security assessments and frameworks – an advantage
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.