Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
Wiz is the fastest growing cyber security startup in history. Come and join the CTO team to work on the most complex deployment and the biggest customers using cloud in the world. This is a highly challenging and highly rewarding role, providing assistance with different roles within Wiz to help them succeed.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Explore and troubleshoot complex issues
- Develop a working solution based on the root cause you discover, or escalate to R&D teams
- Share the knowledge, by being a mentor and point of advice for Frontline Support and other internal teams. Help with keeping our KB up to date, including creating new articles.
- Work closely with PMs to resolve issues and improve the product
- Work with customers, SMB, and enterprise organization
- Deep technical knowledge
- Provide excellent customer support including high availability and improving customer experience with Wiz
- Be part of a team and work together with different work interfaces
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Cloud security experience
- AWS/Azure/GCP hands on experience
- Kubernetes & Containers experience
- Experience in TF, CF, YAML, HELM
- Understanding of CI/CD, DevOps, and scripting
- Network engineering experience
- Strong operating system, virtual machine, and container knowledge
- Knowledge of risk-based security assessments and frameworks
- Understanding cloud identity, access, certificates, and keys
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English - verbal & written
- Passionate about customers and cultivating relationships
- Pre-sale and post-sale background and capabilities
- Experience with traditional CSPM tools
- Experience with OCP
- SaaS experience
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.