Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We’re looking for an AWS co-sell specialist to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will report to the AWS Global Alliance Manager and work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on how we can build scalable routes to market through AWS to reach customers and solve their cloud security challenges. You will help us design, build, and implement a successful co-sell strategy which would include enablement and scalable programs.
We are focused on candidates located in Denver, New York, Dallas or Washington D.C., but support both remote or hybrid models in these locations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify strategic partners within AWS and work closely with the Wiz sales team to focus on growing our business opportunities within AWS. Increase in the number of partner-originated opportunities.
- Identify top pipeline and ideal customer profile prospects and map to AWS sales
- Present to AWS-only audiences our “better together” story (lead gen), on team calls and account based co-sell opportunities,
- Lunch and learn presence at AWS offices across targeted geo
- Identify, create and distribute win-stories and use cases
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Process Oriented. You pay attention to the details. You know your SFDC accounts. You know ACE & APN
- A Matchmaker. You know how to find the right partner for the right opportunity.
- A Team Player. Selling is a team sport and the field is our customer. You were your previous Field teams "go to" partner person.
- You earn trust, you build trust, maintain trust.
- Like to travel, 40% (domestic)
- Experience in building relationships and scaling them.
- SaaS Channel Experience.
- Consistently hit your target year after year.
- Cloud Service Provider Marketplace experience.
- Security/Cloud-Security Domain expertise.
- Cloud Domain expertise.
- Start-up experience.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Have worked with WorkSpan
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.