Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We’re looking for a Manager, Cloud Security Architecture to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will be responsible for building a scalable organization to support the technical implementation and delivery of Wiz to our new customers across all segments, regions, and industries. Your team will be the trusted advisors and facilitators to our customers for all things related to implementation of our product in the post-sales environment. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve maximum value from our solution. We believe this all starts with a team effort working very closely with all resources available at Wiz. We are here to help our customers build the most secure infrastructure for their cloud environments. How do we do that? We learn their business. We ask questions. We listen. We help educate. Does this style sound like you?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Experience leading and growing a world class SaaS post-sales technical team.
- Ability to deliver world class deployment, training, and delivery experiences to our customers.
- Mastered the process of delivering post sales technical services.
- Thrive in a creative technical role assisting customers that are deploying and utilizing Wiz.
- Proven track record of working closely with Sales and Product teams.
What You'll Bring:
- Knowledge and experience with GCP, Azure, and/or AWS
- Experience with cloud containers and/or Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and processes, and CI/CD systems
- Cloud security knowledge in the areas of CSPM, CWPP, CIEM, CNAPP and/or Vulnerability Management
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations, and negotiating successful resolutions.
- Existing knowledge of (and experience with) cloud platform features, capabilities, and best uses.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter, self-directed and independent thinker
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.