Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
The Senior Customer Success Manager will act as a trusted advisor to Wiz’s largest Enterprise customers by enabling them to leverage Wiz’s innovations and capabilities to achieve their business goals. They will be responsible in shaping and driving customer transformation across people, process and technology, while driving business value based on the customer strategy and priorities. They will empower Wiz’s high value customers to reach their business aspirations by leveraging the full capability of their Wiz investment. The success of this role means higher customer happiness, retention and expansion of Wiz’s business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Act as a trusted Advisor for 10-15 customers to drive adoption and quantify the value of Wiz
- Educate and train customers on Wiz's product, business roadmap and services to help better their ability to succeed
- Partner with internal Wiz partners to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy
- A strategic visionary that can anticipate decisions, explore and uncover business needs and understand how Wiz’s range of product offerings can grow the customers business
- Exceptional levels of organization in your workflows - you understand what it means to be responsible for a customer portfolio and to prioritize your time efficiently
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customer's business needs
- Lead the renewal motion with customers and leverage a team of Wiz resources for assistance
- Ability to travel up to 30%
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 8+ years of Customer Success or relevant Account Management experience in SaaS organization
- Proven knowledge and experience in cloud technology and architecture, such as AWS, Azure, and/or GCP
- Hands on experience with software solutions in the application, cloud and security domains
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior customer executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/engagements required
- Excellent skills in planning for a portfolio of engagements, cross-group collaboration, resource orchestration, communications, analytical capabilities, and attention to detail required
- Experience being accountable for the development and execution of a cross-cloud consumption plans, and operational health of the customer solutions deployed
- Willingness to be a hands-on contributor. Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, Help Desk, Service Excellence
- Experience of SaaS vendors such as Outlook, Microsoft Office 365, Churnzero, Salesforce, and Zendesk preferred
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.