Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We’re looking for our first-ever static web developer to join our growing engineering team in TLV. In this position, you will get to build our next-generation website (wiz.io) which will be used as our sharpest marketing tool to explain what Wiz does to visitors.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Help bring content to prospective customers, showcasing the Wiz platform features and strengths, in a delightful & educating experience
- Write resilient infrastructure, on a completely new codebase, for our next-generation website and future mini-sites while choosing the best-fitting technologies
- Collaborate closely with other developers, as well as with the Product, Marketing, and UX teams to understand the business need and translate goals into effective designs and infrastructure
- Be the owner of your domain to ensure code quality, performance, and scalability of our website
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- You’re a visual person. You pay attention to details and provide your users with delightful experiences. You prefer polishing a feature instead of shipping soul-less pixels
- You’re product-minded. You have a sense of a good user experience and you feel when something is off. You understand user cognition, and can even design simple interfaces yourself with little help
- You’re independent. You don’t need to get told what to do and are proactive in picking up work yourself. You know how to prioritize work for yourself, when to invest more time and when to round corners
- You like to establish a brand. Wiz isn’t just a security tool. We are building the #1 Cloud Security company in the world. Ideally, you’ll impact our visual language with marketing material, illustrations, and icons
- 3+ years working as a web developer
- Broad knowledge of modern web frameworks, tools, and architecture. Preferably React & TypeScript
- Experience working on high scale, production-grade projects
- Ability to work in an office environment
- Fluent written and conversational Hebrew
- TypeScript - Well it’s pretty obvious, isn’t it? You’ll be shooting yourself in the leg not writing type-safe code in 2022
- React - We love React. It helps us write reusable, composable components, its flexible, has great DX, and broad community support
- Next.js - a React framework used for building blazing-fast websites along with server-side rendering, which is great for SEO and performance
- TailwindCSS - a CSS framework that lets you quickly prototype our web applications and reduces a lot of the styling efforts
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.