For decades, Wizards of the Coast has connected people around the world through play and imagination, with core games that have defined their genres. From our Japanese fan favorite Duel Masters Trading Card Game to our industry leading games of Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons®. We want to offer more ways to connect and play as the company grows. And that’s where you come in.
Are you passionate about the perfecting schedules and processes? Come use your outstanding desire for optimization to empower creatives and supercharge the Duel Masters Trading Card Game!
As a creative-focused Senior Producer within the Duel Master Studio, this role will be instrumental for every one of our products in both the production execution of and the creative execution to ensure cross-department and cross-partnership alignment.
What You'll Do:
- Daily oversight ensuring current schedule adherence for all projects.
- Build future schedules for all future projects.
- Coordinate with the Executive Producer and all DM managers to create the processes and vision for future releases.
- Innovating on existing Duel Master creative processes to better deliver more enjoyable, experiences for our existing and new players.
- Maintain and optimize our relationship with our Japanese partner companies.
What You’ll Bring:
- 4 + years of experience as a Producer in a creative development environment or similar.
- Demonstrable skills building and adjusting schedule with scheduling software; ideally SmartSheet.
- Has above business level Japanese proficiency and strong communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- The ability to thrive with the early ambiguity of a project, while iterating your way towards goals, structure, timing, and documentation.
- An outstanding balance between a flexible and forward-thinking mentality, and with a strong orientation towards process.
- You’re organized, meticulous and able to build efficiencies to further streamline processes.
- You consistently demonstrate excellent collaboration skills between creative, development, and cross-functional teams.
- Thrive working in a creative and multifaceted environment.
In the Wizards TCG Studio, we believe diversity of experience is fundamental to creating broadly accessible and fun gaming experiences for *all* of our players. We encourage everyone to consider being a part of our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation range for this role. The range listed is just one component of Wizards of the Coast’s total compensation package for employees. Employees may also be eligible for annual and long-term incentives. In addition, Wizards of the Coast provides a variety of benefits to employees. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Product Discounts, and more.