At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
Are you a producer / project manager who loves working with creatives? Does the idea of working with some of the most fan-worthy IPs in the world excite you?
The Magic Creative team is a fun-loving and inclusive group who deeply believe in ensuring that the creative expressions of our cards (art, text, and overall point-of-view) are exciting and engaging for our fans!
Game Producers for the creative team for Magic ensure that our art and writing resources have everything they need to make outstanding products while staying on time, within budget, and at the excellent quality our team is known for.
This position serves at the intersection where creative work, fast paced schedules, cross-functional relationships, and digital tools come together. This producer will be guiding a newly formed team passionate about bringing top pop culture IPs into our outstanding game.
What You'll Do:
- Build Smartsheet templates, track project schedules, and follow up with individuals within and outside of your team to ensure timely delivery.
- Coordinate external partner check-ins, help construct IP evaluations, and ensure Creative Designers and Art Directors are set up to craft extraordinary expressions of some of the most beloved IPs in fandom.
- Build processes to improve teamwork between the Universes Beyond Creative Team and other departments.
- Generate accurate, up-to-date documentation of creative assets and needs for upstream and downstream partners.
- Get things done! Generate action items, drive conversations to conclusions, and keep track of decisions made.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ Years’ experience working as a Producer, Project Manager, or similar game project management position.
- Understanding of the creative process: Thrives working in a multifaceted environment with creative and artistic teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills: High value is placed in being able to clearly and empathetically communicate with diverse teams.
- Project management orientation: Ability to demonstrate an outstanding balance between a flexible/forward-thinking mentality and a strong orientation towards process and problem solving.
- Excellent documentation ability: Strong skills in articulating — in plain speak — complex concepts.
In the Wizards TCG Studio, we believe diversity of experience is fundamental to creating broadly accessible and fun gaming experiences for *all* of our players. We encourage everyone to consider being a part of our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation range for this role. The range listed is just one component of Wizards of the Coast’s total compensation package for employees. Employees may also be eligible for annual and long-term incentives. In addition, Wizards of the Coast provides a variety of benefits to employees. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Product Discounts, and more.