At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
About the Internship Program:
Over the course of 10 weeks, a select group of college and university students will join us, gaining valuable work experiences and insights into our most exciting products. Interns engage with Wizards’ beloved brands, gaining meaningful work-experience through day-to-day training, hands-on projects, executive exposure, individual development planning and mentorship. Did I mention we have a Dragon? Let's add your unlimited imagination and boundless curiosity to our party.
- Our program runs between June 12 - August 18, 2023
- Our internships are paid!
- Successful interns may be considered for returning internships or full-time employment offers
Producers at Wizards of the Coast keep game development and design projects organized and on track - working collaboratively with multiple partners and teams.
Internships are open to undergrads and graduate level students unless otherwise noted. Applying to this role will provide eligibility for all Producer roles open across our various teams.
We will do our best to match the team that fits your interests and experience, but applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so availability may be limited.
What You'll Bring:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited, degree-seeking program with at least one quarter or semester left after August 2023
- Available to work full-time hours for 10 weeks at either our Renton or Bellevue locations (subject to change based on COVID-19 restrictions).
- Authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people in a dynamic environment
- Able to quickly learn new programs, systems, and processes
- You consistently demonstrate excellent collaboration skills
- You’re organized, meticulous and able to build efficiencies to further streamline processes
- Passion for continuous improvement and a strong desire to learn
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Application will be reviewed on a rolling basis until all roles are filled. Due to the volume of applicants, responses may be delayed, but we will seek to reply to all candidates by April 30, 2023.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.