At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
Greetings adventurer! We are seeking a Senior Manager of Content Marketing to lead a passionate group of content and community marketers for Dungeons & Dragons. Collaborating with the Global Marketing Director, this role will develop and lead the content strategy for the brand.
The Dungeons & Dragons community is vibrant with a diversity of creators and players who share a love of a lifelong game. The content and community marketing team is responsible for developing player-facing communications and content to serve this community. Everything from developer videos, to community panels, to tutorials, to informative articles are created by this team.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a team of community managers, creative producers, and content marketers.
- Help your team in managing and balancing a steady content pipeline.
- Set the global content strategy for Dungeons & Dragons.
- Manage an integrated communications and content calendar.
- Set the content priorities between various campaigns and initiatives, resolving any conflicting priorities.
- Deliver content plans and priorities to relevant partners.
- Partner across the marketing and D&D studio teams on content planning.
- Measure and report on content and strategy performance.
- Ensure a legendary content quality across channels.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years experience managing content marketing, community management, or social marketing.
- Experience leading team-wide content calendars.
- The ability to articulate strategies and plans in a way any partner can understand.
- A player-focused approach to building communications plans.
- A data-informed curiosity for finding out what works better.
- Ability to listen to others and take constructive feedback in developing your content plans.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.