At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
As the Executive Producer for D&D Digital, you'll empower a diverse live game team to continuously deliver content, features, and player delight to drive the digital future of D&D. This role is responsible for all aspects of D&D Digital including business, production, and leadership elements. The ideal candidate has extensive live game leadership experience, a data-informed development approach, and the vision to build new business opportunities.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the team through circumstance, using production expertise, collaborative problem solving, and effective prioritization to exceed expectations.
- Deliver on business requirements while ensuring the team, and thus the product, are creatively inspired, growing the power of the D&D brand.
- Work closely with the tabletop team to realize the vision of a unified D&D team.
- Partner with other teams across Wizards and Hasbro to discover and deliver impactful opportunities.
- Operate a multi-platform live service game experience through effective delegation, resilient processes, and continuous iteration.
- Ensure the growth and learning of the team for both business effectiveness and professional development.
What You'll Bring:
- Multiple shipped and operated live service experiences at a senior leadership level, ideally across multiple platforms.
- Lifestyle game development from concept to completion with core audiences.
- Business and production management at $100M+ project scale.
- Corporate communication and evangelism both externally and internally.
- Expertise in building, managing, and refining 100+ member game teams.
- Infectious passion for crafting outstanding entertainment experiences that succeed from player love.
- Curiosity to drive continuous product and team iteration to achieve and maintain top status in the genre.
- Proficiency in video game production and business fundamentals across all subject areas.
- Servant leadership attitude that empower leadership across the team while still holding everyone accountable to business results.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.