At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
Are you a dynamic and future-focused Human Resources Manager? This position will report to the Director, HR and will provide day to day HR partnership for their client group. We are looking for a leader who is forward-thinking, proactive, confident and can successfully tackle problems and of course, multi-task! This role will partner with business leadership to assess, anticipate and facilitate organizational and people related strategies that align and drive short and long-term business direction.
What You'll Do:
- Manager & Employee Coaching / Employee Relations – As the lead contact for day-to-day management and employee relations, provide consultation to managers on organizational structure and design, team dynamics, difficult conversations, etc. Formulate and communicate recommendations related to employee issues; raise significant issues.
- Talent Management – Partner with the Director, HR to provide input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, succession planning and key talent discussions.
- Manager/Employee training - Provide training to employees and managers on programs like salary planning, delivering feedback and other ad-hoc trainings to ensure employees and manager readiness to support HR programs (i.e., performance reviews, bonus/merit planning, etc).
- HR Programs – Collaborate with HR team on the execution and delivery of programs and services (i.e., training, orientation, compensation, salary/bonus administration, performance management, engagement surveys, etc.).
- Data Analytics – Analyze people data to provide guidance and input for workforce planning.
- Special Projects – Act as resource for special projects and HR programs, and any other activities that may be essential to business need.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years HR experience.
- Demonstrable experience building strong working relationships with both onsite and remote partners.
- Strong influencing skills and judgment.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Uses discretion when handling and processing sensitive and confidential information/situations.
- Comfortable in fast-paced environments and works rapidly to set priorities while maintaining high quality results and strong follow through.
- Experience working in highly matrixed and global organizations.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of HRIS applications and MS office (PowerPoint, Excel, Power BI, Word, Visio).
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.