At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
Are you a motivated and highly organized administrative professional, who enjoys working with creative and game design teams? The studio that designs and develops the trading card game “Magic: The Gathering” is seeking a Sr. Coordinator to join us! We want someone who can take the lead on comprehensive administrative support for our leaders, as well as perform general administrative duties for the entire studio.
Day to day, you will be expected to coordinate meetings and calendars, help with budgeting and recruiting, assist with new-hire onboarding, support the studio generally, and provide deeper support for the leadership team. You will coordinate with internal work groups, senior leaders, and external vendors. In addition, you will provide administrative office support, serve as a key supporting role for strategic meetings, and occasionally create/revise presentation materials.
What you'll do:
- Provide executive administrative support to the SVP and VPs of the design & development team for Magic.
- Proactively plan and prioritize leaders' calendars, travel arrangements, and expense reports.
- Coordinate important meetings across functions and/or locations, including Gate meetings, Town Hall events, and more.
- Help prepare routine & ad-hoc operations documents, reports and other written materials.
- Coordinate special projects and events, including team off sites, team building activities, team space planning, employee recognition programs, philanthropic outreach, etc.
- SharePoint, Confluence, Set Credits, Polls, and other various administration help.
What you'll bring:
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Demonstrated organization and project planning skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and timely follow-through.
- Clear, concise, and excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks effectively and efficiently, with little direction.
- Ability to react confidentially and independently to shifting priorities.
- Handling of confidential information with integrity and discretion.
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor when dealing with stressful and critical situations.
- Ability to foresee challenges (e.g. with calendar, travel needs, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven mastery of MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to remain flexible, embrace change and manage expectations in situations where you have little control.
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external contacts, with diplomacy and professionalism.
- Resourcefulness and an ability to find creative solutions independently.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.