At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We're looking for an energetic, driven Recruiting Coordinator to help us grow and enable our broader team of Wizards to build games for multiple platforms, expressions, and diverse audiences.
As a Recruiting Coordinator for Wizards, you act as the face of Talent Acquisition and set the stage for a world class candidate experience. You will contribute to strengthen and evangelize our culture & employment brand and help manage all aspects of the interview day experience. This is a keystone role critical to empower the rest of our team to meet goals and have fun while doing it!
What you'll do:
Core responsibilities include working with multiple, complex calendars to schedule candidate interviews, coordinating travel & expense reimbursement, and administering REQ creation. Additionally, this role will assist with planning & running meetings, preparing presentations, data requests & reporting, and other programmatic & project work where need, skill, and interest align.
What you'll bring:
You are an organizational & logistics expert with excellent communication skills and a passion to help build great teams and foster a culture of inclusion, stewardship in our brands, and continuous improvement.
- Inclusive – to improve culture, more equitable practices, and foster accountability with constructive optimism. (ed: Notice this one’s first? It’s that important.)
- Curious – eager to learn, solve problems, and seek to understand the "why"
- Collaborative – able to build trust, partner, and advise peers and leaders of all levels.
- Empathetic - An evangelist who delights in providing outstanding experiences for leaders, candidates, and employees.
- Independent– with a sense of urgency and will towards continuous growth & improvement.
- Communicative – with openness and transparency that promote a positive working environment and trust across our team.
- Organized – with an eye towards continuous improvement to build & execute efficient, simple, and scalable processes.
- Tech-savvy - comfortable with both Mac and PC and an Office 365 power user with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new programs and systems.
- A Bachelor’s degree, ideally with a focus in business, HR, or related fields. 2-year degree or Equivalent additional work experience may be substituted.
- Proven track record in process improvement, project management, coordination, and analytics.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.