At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
As a Senior Producer for D&D Digital, you will support a diverse set of developers (from Artists to Engineers) focused on delivering more content and features to our players. Using an Agile mindset, you will track work, build work systems and make sure that you and your team are total owners of all commitments to players. You’ll inspire teams to collaborate across time (zones) and space, and help guide work to ensure we’re focused on the work that brings the most value to players.
What you'll do:
- Own delivery leadership for content on one or more products along with the teams that support them
- Iterate on development processes and bolster them to provide forward visibility and predictability for deliveries. This includes commitments, backlog, and matching work to capacity, tracking all workflows (planned/unplanned), and clarifying Acceptance Criteria and Definition of Done
- Find the right processes to solve operational problems the teams may encounter - from how do we know what our capacity is, to change management across locations
- Prioritize work to help reduce distractions and impacted velocity
- Provide transparency to product leadership - reporting risks around development velocity and staffing (skill gaps and performance)
- Identify and manage partners
- Build healthy teams through observation and survey, and then develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Build accountability, through agreements and follow-up. (e.g., sprints, achievements, roles and responsibilities)
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of game production/producer experience, having delivered multiple live service game experiences
- Experience managing Art or Creative teams
- Experience applying Agile, Kanban, Scrum, or Lean development process and practices
- Strong negotiation skills, with a mix of patience and goal orientation to navigate complex cultural, technology and product requirements.
- Deep spirit of perseverance and ability to guide teams and a dedication to seeing challenges through to their end.
- Experience in managing, coaching and growing people
- Experience in cross-team or cross-site collaboration
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.