At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are looking for a results-oriented, innovative Global Brand Marketing Manager for our digital games. In this role, you'll be responsible for leading multi-channel global campaigns to attract new players and retain current fans. By coordinating the efforts of our global marketing teams, you'll find new ways to engage, delight and entertain our fans while achieving business goals. You will partner with live ops and life cycle managers attract new audiences into the marketing funnel and work with product teams to retain them.
What you'll do:
- Build, deliver, and evaluate go-to-marketing campaigns for key digital titles.
- Lead marketing channel groups in building and executing marketing plans.
- Manage a campaign calendar and regular launch meetings with channels to maximize engagement on all upcoming content drops, events, and new releases.
- Work with CI, BI, and Product Management teams to identify new audience targets
- Work with Paid Media and UA teams to determine new strategies and approaches for those targets
- Run and evaluate critical metrics across efforts.
- Produce regular reports on results.
- Close communication with Live Ops, Business Intelligence, and Paid Media to influence ongoing retention efforts.
- Work with our Creative Team to manage ongoing UA creative and strategies.
- Identify cross-promotion opportunities with other digital games and Wizards’ tabletop products.
What you'll bring:
You are creative, collaborative with others, get things done, and have fun along the way. You are an energetic, entrepreneurial business mind who can lead teams of diverse skillsets to a goal. The best candidates have a confirmed background in marketing, business strategy, and/or user growth in digital games. In fact, you have probably led marketing campaigns for new products, developed new business strategies and/or handled digital product management.
This is a high-profile role within the company, so you will possess an outstanding sense of self-awareness and strong diplomatic skills. You're a specialist at packaging results and data to influence and direct decision-making both up and down the management chain. You’d rather do and lead than sit back and wait for orders.
- A minimum of 3+ experience campaign marketing or business strategy for a digital game title required.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of gaming industry trends and passion for research
- Experience using data to drive decisions and planning
- Confirmed ability to lead large, cross-functional teams (international teams a plus)
- Proven ability to successfully plan, develop and execute campaigns and projects independently
- Rock solid organization, time management and attention to detail.
- Creativity, flexibility and positive approach.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.