At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are experiencing outstanding growth and, as we rapidly expand our portfolio of brands and products, we're looking for a Program Manager to help our Consumer & Market Insights team operate at a new level of scale.
In this role, you'll leverage your background utilizing industry best practices to formalize and evolve our existing processes, allowing for greater efficiency, enhancing communication flow, and ultimately enabling greater data-informed decision making throughout the company.
Our success depends on a flawless flow of information and schedules across a wide range of inter-connected teams and tools, and this role is crucial in ensuring we can achieve continued success.
Ready to make your mark in the world of Magic: The Gathering®, Dungeons & Dragons®, and new brands? Time to roll for initiative…. Adventure awaits!
What You'll Do:
Be a game changer driving operational excellence
- Formalize and evolve the Consumer & Market Insights team's existing activities and workflows, incorporating industry best practices
- Define, run, improve our planning and execution processes and tools, with a focus on scalability, replicability, and information flow
- Develop project roadmaps, RACIs, and capacity / resource schedules – help codify the things that happen while shining a light on the areas where we can realize greater efficiency
Be a stand-out partner
- Bolster our collaborative effectiveness across global marketing, sales, and game/studio teams spanning a diverse range of tabletop and digital products
- Support the Consumer & Market Insights team through documentation, process management, scheduling, tracking, and more in a fun and fast-paced environment
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years in a marketing or consumer insights operations role, preferably as an integrated producer or project / program manager
- Masterful organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Project Management certification and training preferred, but not required
- Proficiency with Excel, SharePoint, MS Project and/or Asana
- Capacity to remain organized while balancing multiple projects and tasks, without compromising on results
- Passion for continuous improvement and a high level of integrity and critical thinking
- Gaming industry or entertainment industry experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.