At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
As a team, we agree on these guiding principles:
- Players First: Like a good Dungeon Master, always keep the player top-of-mind, using data to make the player experience better and more positive
- A data-informed culture is best
- If ever in doubt, see the first principle
If these sound-like concepts you can rally behind, come adventure with us!
What you'll do:
- Executing publishing needs across the site for different marketing campaigns, ensuring products are supported holistically throughout the web ecosystem – includes crafting, updating, reviewing, and publishing web content within content management systems.
- Leading front-end tools and experience for web — from gathering of requirements, design and development, to testing, launch, and support of multi-variate pages.
- Contributing to the stewardship of the site – ensuring that outstanding processes are in place and adhered to in order to drive team efficiency and quality of execution.
- Championing the player experience – collaborating with internal teams and nurturing vendor relationships to deliver innovative website solutions that achieve business goals and raise the bar for player experiences.
- Keeping critical metrics top-of-mind to improve player response and business impact.
- Crafting new content strategies and taking pride in delivering innovative, functional, and compelling player experiences.
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years of progressive responsibility in a web management role
- 2+ years of web development project management experience
- Outstanding expertise with front-end technologies (HTML/CSS/JS/CMS)
- Detailed understanding of mobile first and responsive content strategies
- Record of outstanding execution and experience running, developing, or launching a medium to sophisticated website
- Understanding of taxonomy development and its relationship to search, SEO, and content strategy
- Exceptional skills in building strategic plans and technical roadmaps that deliver efficient and effective campaigns
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics and A/B testing tools, such as Acquia Lift, Google Experiments, Adobe Target and/or Optimizely
- Playing games is in your DNA!
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.