Archetype Entertainment is a new game studio in Austin, Texas led by industry veterans from BioWare and other AAA studios. Archetype is a division of Wizards of the Coast (Hasbro). We are building a development team with world-class talent to create a new science fiction universe for our first multiplatform roleplaying video game.
Our goal is to create the greatest story-driven roleplaying games in the world.
At Archetype, we believe there will always be a place for story-driven roleplaying games that put the player at the center of an epic personal narrative with impactful choices. We also believe that game studios should empower top developers and challenge them with ambitious projects that are shaped by a strong, clearly communicated creative vision.
We chose Austin because it is a great place to live and work. Austin is the capital of Texas and is a fast-growing city with a vibrant music scene, cosmopolitan culture, a world-class university (the University of Texas at Austin -- “Hook ‘em Horns!”), and scenic rolling hills. It was recently voted the #1 place to live in America for the third year in a row — based on affordability, job prospects, and quality of life.
We are looking for an energetic and driven Talent Acquisition Partner who's strategic and creative when it comes to searches across a variety of functions and who cares about building and fostering strong relationships. This role is part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with hiring teams on full life-cycle recruiting across a broad range of functions within the studio.
- Build innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best-qualified talent.
- Proactively identify gaps to continually work towards an inclusive and thoughtful interview process.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers and leadership teams.
- Attract candidates and build career opportunity awareness through social media, online job boards, and networking.
- Serve as a brand advocate both internally and externally.
What You'll Bring
- 2+ years of prior full-lifecycle recruiting experience within the games or other entertainment industry.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches and relationships.
- Ability to influence and drive towards results by strategically partnering with hiring managers and other key team members.
- Thoughtful candidate management, diversity sourcing, and process.
- Ability to shift focus and priorities while iterating quickly to do the best thing for our candidates and our team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail - you’re borderline OCD!
- Solid knowledge of applicant tracking systems and other recruiting tools such as Greenhouse ATS/CRM, LinkedIn, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.