At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are seeking a customer-oriented Client Services Support Analyst to help maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair desktop and laptop computer systems!
We are looking for someone who loves to detail, maintain, upgrade, and replace hardware and software systems. This team supports multi-departmental initiatives, plays a strong role as a resource to either Mac or PC end-user clients and is responsible for leading local projects through to completion. The ideal candidate has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Mac or PC technology support fields.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide exceptional IT support to internal clients, including executive-level employees
- Resolve support calls with little to no direction
- Strong internal business knowledge (internal processes)
- Assist in the development of help/tutorial handouts for CBT (computer-based training), WBT (web-based training) and class-based training.
- Write detailed documentation for technical solutions for IT peers and clients
- Virus protection and removal
- Maintain accurate asset records
- Network support, like setup of client level VPN’s, using cable testers to detect port speeds and verify network integrity, breaking and fixing network connectivity issues
- Support for complex video conferencing systems
- Mobile Device Support including iOS and Android devices
- Printer support
- Software installation, patching/updates and testing
- Solid understanding of common applications such as Office 365 suite, Windows 10, macOS 10.14+, Adobe Suite, and other apps as needed.
- BETA/UTA test software
- Software research and recommendation
- Troubleshooting via remote access tools
What You'll Bring:
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or equivalent experience
- 3+ years field experience in help desk or desktop support
- Strong customer service, communication, and teamwork skills
- Dell or Apple Certification
- Troubleshooting and deploying Windows and macOS
- Service-now or similar ticketing system experience
- Familiarity with ITIL practices
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.