At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
What You'll Do:
A Test Lead is responsible for the test Planning, Testing, and test Reporting for products and services, working with the development and product owners to ensure we maintain our high levels of quality. As members of Live Ops Testing Services, a multidisciplinary team responsible for testing in the Infrastructure Engineering & Operations group at Wizards, we contribute code and make recommendations for improvements to our technologies and processes. The ideal candidate will have proven expertise in the development and reporting of quality engineering in evolving environments and workflows while championing quality and having fun doing it!
What You'll Do:
- Test Planning, Test Execution, and Test Reporting for Infrastructure Engineering & Operations Products and Services.
- Engage with teams in the creation and adoption of their specific testing needs.
- Assign duties to project testers as well as track their progress.
- Guide and mentor other testers in process and technology.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, processes, and reporting.
- Recommend process and technology improvements.
- Assist in championing the value of Quality within the company.
- Help with testing and other duties as needed.
What You'll Bring:
- 10+ years crafting object-oriented software with Agile software teams.
- 2+ years leading development teams in complex system creation.
- 2+ years growing in high-quality environments such as Finance or Medical.
- 2+ years working with static analysis and code improvement tools such as SonarQube.
- Outstanding development, planning, and multi-tasking skills with the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced studio environment. Must be ready to embrace ambiguity and take action.
- Strong time-management skills with a proven track record of focusing on priorities, solving problems, and balancing multiple tasks.
- Games are a part of your life.
- Strong software skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.