Supernatural is helping countless people fall in love with working out for the first time in their lives.
Supernatural harnesses the immersive power of virtual reality to let you travel the world as you smash and box targets to the beat of over 1,000 top hits, coached by a professional trainer. With an ever-growing library of workouts across Supernatural Flow (our original full body cardio modality), Supernatural Boxing, Coach-led Stretch sessions and Guided Meditation, Supernatural invites you to discover your inner athlete and have fun working out. Available on the Oculus Quest.
Check out the Official Supernatural Community on Facebook to meet our diverse community of athletes and coaches as they celebrate their fitness journeys together. Supernatural is loved by The New York Times, Washington Post, GOOP, People, Today, Men’s Fitness, Women’s Health and hundreds more, check out our press page for more.
Join our team and become part of a community dedicated to helping people find joy in health and wellness today.
The impact you will have:
Play a key role in developing holistically healthy movements and standards for our members
What you’ll do
- Study and assess future fitness and wellness activities being explored for Supernatural by tapping into expertise and research - both in house and from external expertise
- Run exec reviews and decision-making sessions based data and information gathered
- Create guidelines and protocols for fitness activities and member instruction in Supernatural based on these decisions
- Socialize these standards within the team and support the cross-functional team in their adoption
- Weigh in as fitness stakeholder on all cross-departmental or company-wide projects
- Advise the product and design teams on new fitness experiences
- Collaborate on user testing of movement features
- Advise the team on creating an accessible service for a very broad audience
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Advanced training and expertise in a body-based field such as physical therapy, musculoskeletal health, physiology, personal training, exercise science, biomechanics, kinesthesiology, sports medicine or similar
- Skill at reviewing research / health studies and assessing statistical validity and relevance and distilling down for communication to internal and external audiences
- Strong experience in fitness and evaluating fitness trends, technology and innovations
- Strong relationship builder with outside scientists, doctors, researchers and other experts in the field
- Strong leadership presence, inspire confidence and be influential with a diverse group of stakeholders
- An enthusiastic, generous, nimble and hands-on approach
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supernatural is committed to bringing together individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives, however, applicants from agencies as well as corporation to corporation work will not be considered at this time.