Supernatural is helping countless people fall in love with working out for the first time in their lives.
Supernatural harnesses the immersive power of virtual reality to let you travel the world as you smash and box targets to the beat of over 1,000 top hits, coached by a professional trainer. With an ever-growing library of workouts across Supernatural Flow (our original full body cardio modality), Supernatural Boxing, Coach-led Stretch sessions and Guided Meditation, Supernatural invites you to discover your inner athlete and have fun working out. Available on the Oculus Quest.
Check out the Official Supernatural Community on Facebook to meet our diverse community of athletes and coaches as they celebrate their fitness journeys together. Supernatural is loved by The New York Times, Washington Post, GOOP, People, Today, Men’s Fitness, Women’s Health and hundreds more, check out our press page for more.
Join our team and become part of a community dedicated to helping people find joy in health and wellness today.
The impact you'll make:
The Influencer Marketing Manager will lead the development and execution of influencer and talent strategies that amplify key company objectives and help reach new audiences. They will create and nurture important relationships that foster authentic delivery of Supernatural’s key brand promises and messaging through engaging content. They will be joining a close-knit team of marketers with a passion for helping others and who always strive to reach and exceed goals.
Reports to: Marketing Director
What you’ll do
- Lead the strategy and execution of influencer and talent marketing programs.
- Develop end-to-end full-scale influencer campaigns, gifting programs and talent partnerships that support company initiatives, objectives and KPIs.
- Research, locate and engage potential partners across all channels to build a pipeline of talent that address Supernatural’s target audiences.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with influencers and content creators.
- Help create first-of-their-kind VR experiences that provide surprise and delight to content creators and partners.
- Collaborate on creative briefs and govern brand & product positioning across all activations.
- Partner closely with the digital marketing team to support paid media campaigns and other performance initiatives.
- Oversee planning and executing of influencer events that amplify company strategy and offer organic content opportunities
- Curate guest lists for influencer events: oversee outreach, negotiation, contracting and assist with post approvals for all guests
- Ability to develop recap materials following campaign execution to measure and evaluate value, including ROI and performance metrics.
- Manage agency, influencer and gifting budgets to support all talent initiatives.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience with influencer marketing & celebrity partnerships
- Deep understanding of social media and content creator landscape
- Passion for fitness and improving people’s lives
- Be a data - driven KPI focused driver
- Be exceptionally resourceful at solving problems
- Be a roll-up-sleeves, scrappy, nimble doer
- Have an enthusiastic, generous, nimble and hands-on approach
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supernatural is committed to bringing together individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives, however, applicants from agencies as well as corporation to corporation work will not be considered at this time.