We are Supernatural! Recognized by TIME as one of the Best Inventions of 2020, Fast Company’s Best App, and covered in the New York Times! Supernatural is a next-generation fitness experience in VR (virtual reality) with real coaches, stunning natural environments, music from major record labels, and new workouts released every day. Available now on Oculus Quest and Quest 2.
Developed by a team of passionate world-class experience designers, choreographers, game developers, trainers, and physical fitness experts, Supernatural is a dynamic, immersive experience that is always adapting to your needs, personalized for you - available on-demand in your home.
The impact you'll make:
Supernatural is looking for a Manual QA Tester with a passion for immersive experiences. You enjoy finding technical bugs on your free time and want to join a team where you can find solutions. You will be testing Supernatural's experiences across all major headsets and devices, including Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR, HTC Vive, Sony Playstation VR, Google Daydream, Android phones and iOS devices.
What you'll do:
- Test and debug pre-released software for defects
- Provide clear and detailed written reports of bugs and report steps to the development team
- Perform smoke testing, regression testing, verifying claimed bug fixes
- Perform testing from scripted test cases
- Install, setup and maintain VR hardware and equipment including the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and PlayStation VR systems
- Follows instructions and accomplishes tasks as directed by the QA Lead or Project Manager
- Promptly bring serious defects to the attention of the QA Lead/Project Manager
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 2+ years of game/app testing experience on current consoles, PC, Android, and/or iOS
- Experience with bug tracking software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- A strong understanding of the software test cycle process
- Familiarity with testing in an Agile Development environment
- Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
- Flexibility to work overtime if needed
- High School diploma or equivalent
Bonus Points for:
- Scripting or coding knowledge
- Unity knowledge
- At least one shipped game or app on console/PC/mobile
- Experience creating/updating Test Cases and/or Test Plans
- Experience in TestRail or equivalent is a plus
- Experience installing, setting up, using, and troubleshooting VR hardware and equipment like the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and/or PlayStation VR systems.
- A passion for VR/AR industry
This position requires employees to be local, in Los Angeles.
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supernatural is committed to bringing together individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives, however applicants from agencies as well as corporation to corporation work will not be considered at this time.