We are Supernatural! Recognized by TIME as one of the Best Inventions of 2020, Fast Company’s Best App, and covered in the New York Times. Supernatural is a next-generation fitness experience in VR (virtual reality) with real coaches, stunning natural environments, music from major record labels, and new workouts released every day. Available now on Oculus Quest and Quest 2.
Developed by a team of passionate world-class experience designers, choreographers, game developers, trainers and physical fitness experts, Supernatural is a dynamic, immersive experience that is always adapting to your needs, personalized for you - available on-demand in your home.
The impact you'll make:
You will envision how to bring giant numbers of new people to VR and Supernatural for the first time - and bring that vision to life from strategy to full realization. The outcome of this will be massive positive impact on our members’ lives on a national and eventually global scale.
What you'll do:
- Lead partner + experience marketing strategy and efforts
- Accelerate acquisition of “Supernatural first customers” (people who purchase Quest for the purpose of Supernatural)
- Identify and build partner relationships that amplify our message and grow our reach through comarketing.
- Lead collaborations on in person experiences with headset manufacturers / VR app marketplaces.
- Provide weekly data insights that fuel our product and marketing efforts
- Report regularly to the executive team on strategy, progress and opportunities
What you'll need to be successful:
- Be a combination of a business leader - and a design thinker who is passionate about VR as a way to bring greater health and happiness to a huge group of people.
- Be skilled at partnership development and negotiation
- Have experience and skill in team leadership
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be exceptionally resourceful at solving problems
- Be high-energy and able to infuse and bring out positivity, passion, creativity, and collaboration in groups
- Be a data - driven KPI focused driver
- Be skilled at inspiring people, encouraging people and bringing out the best in people
- Be a roll-up-sleeves, scrappy, nimble doer
- Have an enthusiastic, generous, and hands-on approach.
- VR and digital fitness industry experience a strong plus
Where you’ll be:
- Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19. Post COVID, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours: We operate within the Pacific time zone for collaboration
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supernatural is committed to bringing together individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives, however applicants from agencies as well as corporation to corporation work will not be considered at this time.