We are Supernatural! Recognized by TIME as one of the Best Inventions of 2020, Fast Company’s Best App, and covered in the New York Times! Supernatural is a next-generation fitness experience in VR (virtual reality) with real coaches, stunning natural environments, music from major record labels, and new workouts released every day. Available now on Oculus Quest and Quest 2.
Developed by a team of passionate world-class experience designers, choreographers, game developers, trainers, and physical fitness experts, Supernatural is a dynamic, immersive experience that is always adapting to your needs, personalized for you - available on-demand in your home.
The impact you'll make:
As Associate Creative Director, you will lead the creation of marketing materials to ensure all our marketing materials, especially our video and motion content, are engaging, crisp, clear, and powerful, and be a critical contributor to building one of the world’s leading fitness and wellness companies.
What you’ll do
- Concept, design, edit, comp and deliver based materials for all marketing initiatives across paid media, PR, social, influencer marketing, in app assets, email communications and more
- Create incredible motion graphic, vfx and video assets that powerfully tell the story of Supernatural
- Be a fountain of ideas and creative thinking who can implement quickly, laterally, independently or collaboratively
- Be an expert storyteller
- Ensure consistency of the brand identity across all materials that are delivered
- Deeply and emphatically understand our customer and market
- Have your finger on the pulse of the most current and engaging ways to grab people’s attentions and emotionally connect them to a product story through motion based assets
What you’ll need to be successful
- Experience in all aspects of design from traditional art direction, branding, and photography, to CGI, digital design, motion, and editing
- 8+ years of design, art direction and motion graphics experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere & After Effects
- Some experience with 3D software (Blender, C4D or Maya), coloring software and sound software
- Have a command of visual, communication and motion design principles, including composition, framing, alignment, lighting and timing, with a meticulous attention to detail
- A passion for being on top of trends across social media, entertainment, gaming, culture and fitness
- A “test everything” attitude when it comes to paid media, with an openness to iterate and learn which changes in creative lead to the best results
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills, comfortable understanding the needs of different teams and delivering assets that are perfectly suited to each unique distribution channel (social media, PR, etc)
- Have an enthusiastic, generous, nimble and hands-on approach to your work
- Bonus if you love to write & direct
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.