Launched in April 2020, Supernatural is an immersive, virtual reality fitness experience that combines the best music, coaches, destinations and movements into an incredible home workout; with a new workout released every day.
Developed by a team of passionate experience designers, choreographers, game developers, trainers and physical fitness experts, Supernatural is a dynamic, immersive, experience that is always adapting to your needs, personalized for you, and available on demand, in your home.
Supernatural workouts are designed so that each movement is fun, rewarding, and tailored to your body and ability. Workouts are released in a range of intensities so that you can choose the right workout for you every day.
The impact you'll make:
Drive, produce and deliver projects within the marketing team and be a critical contributor to building one of the world’s leading fitness and wellness companies.
What you’ll do
- Define plan and implement marketing projects
- Build marketing calendars & trackers to provide cross functional visibility
- Support the management of outside agencies and consultants
- Track KPIs and OKR progress for the entire marketing team
- Identify, screen and develop relationships with consultants and agencies, create and negotiate SOWs and fees and manage deliverables.
- Fearlessly organize groups and create and make the right decisions on prioritization in line with business goals
- Synthesize vast amounts of information into actionable plans and insights
- Topple or navigate around barriers in the team’s way
- Skillfully negotiate and resolve conflicts
- Report regularly to the executive team
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with key stakeholders across the organization including product, engineering, data science, and brand marketing
- Maintain dashboards to allow real time access to KPI against goals
- Identify resource gaps and fill them directly or through engaging new resources
- Forecast and budget with accuracy
What you’ll need to be successful
- Have experience and skill in direct and and cross functional leadership
- Have a strong aptitude for crisp and simple messaging / communication
- Strong aptitude for managing media creation projects
- Skilled at negotiating for efficient services / consultants and driving output
- Digital marketing and performance marketing background.
- Be high-energy and be able to infuse and bring out intensity, positivity, passion, creativity, enthusiasm, and focus in groups
- Be skilled at inspiring people, encouraging people and bringing out the best in people
- Experience with social media management, PR, influencer marketing
- Be a data - driven KPI focused driver
- Digital fitness industry experience a plus
- Be exceptionally resourceful at solving problems
- Be a roll-up-sleeves doer
- Strong leadership presence to serve as a senior leader within a company, inspire confidence and be influential with a diverse group of stakeholders - and create strong buy-in with technical, creative and operational groups
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that is both high-growth and startup in nature
- Have an enthusiastic, generous, nimble and hands-on approach.