Launched in April 2020, Supernatural is an immersive, virtual reality fitness experience that combines the best music, coaches, destinations and movements into an incredible home workout; with a new workout released every day.
Developed by a team of passionate experience designers, choreographers, game developers, trainers and physical fitness experts, Supernatural is a dynamic, immersive, experience that is always adapting to your needs, personalized for you, and available on demand, in your home.
Supernatural workouts are designed so that each movement is fun, rewarding, and tailored to your body and ability. Workouts are released in a range of intensities so that you can choose the right workout for you every day.
The impact you'll make:
As Marketing Designer you will lead the visual and graphic language of all marketing materials to ensure our brand materials are engaging, consistent, and powerful, and be a critical contributor to building one of the world’s leading fitness and wellness companies.
What you’ll do
- Create sharp, beautiful, engaging static and graphic assets that tell the story of Supernatural
- Design and build materials for all marketing initiatives for distribution across paid media, PR, social, influencer marketing, in app assets, email communications, and more
- Work closely with stakeholders from the marketing and design teams to create assets that integrate priorities from different teams in a thoughtful, clear and concise way
- Be a fountain of ideas and creative thinking who can implement quickly, laterally, independently and collaboratively.
- Ensure consistency of the brand identity across all materials and mediums
- Deeply and emphatically understand our customer and market
- Have your finger on the pulse of the most current and engaging ways to grab peoples’ attentions and emotionally connect them to a product story through visual design
What you’ll need to be successful
- At least 2-3 years of Creative Agency experience, having contributed to campaigns from the development stage through launch
- Excellent proficiency with Adobe creative suite (notably photoshop and illustrator)
- A love for graphic design, brand identity, typography, photography, illustration and motion— and keep up with trends across all
- Comfort learning new software
- A “test everything” attitude when it comes to paid media, with an openness to iterate and learn which changes in creative lead to the best results
- An explorative and iterative approach that matches a hunger for finding the best way to tell the most compelling visual story
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills, comfortable understanding the needs of different teams and delivering assets that are perfectly suited to each unique distribution channel (social media, PR, etc)
- Have an enthusiastic, generous, nimble and hands-on approach to your work
- This is a part-time position with potential to go full-time