Wistia is seeking an exceptional email marketing professional who is obsessed with delivering customer value and has experience with HubSpot marketing automation. Our ideal candidate has developed holistic email marketing strategies and executed on workflows for a B2B SaaS product with a freemium model. Would you be super excited to help Wistia build a world-class email marketing program? Are you a self-starter with a customer-first and entrepreneurial mindset? If this sounds like you, keep reading!
This role will report to the Director of Marketing Operations, and will be responsible for developing and executing our email marketing strategy. With a robust and fast-growing list of leads, content subscribers and free plan users (in addition to all our paid subscribers, of course!), you will have a heavy focus on nurturing these relationships toward paying-customer status and ensuring we have a strong retention and winback plan in place to keep them happily using Wistia. This role works across various functions within our marketing, growth, product, agency, and sales teams. You'll spend the majority of your time implementing the strategy you develop, including managing lists, segmentations, personalizations, workflows, A/B tests, and reporting campaign and list health metrics.
Email and content from Wistia is playful, creative, and above all, useful. Ideally, we want our audience of marketers, video producers, and businesses to read, feel inspired, chuckle, and ultimately use Wistia across their company.
- Be super excited to help us build a world-class email marketing program.
- Evangelize email best practices across the organization.
- Maintain our Sender Score, CAN-SPAM compliance, and list health metrics.
- Ensure we develop excellent email copy and landing pages that motivate, persuade, and inspire.
- Manage email sequences for event registrations and lead nurture workflows.
- Execute lead nurturing workflows that help identify sales ready leads.
- A/B test new messaging, techniques, and hypotheses across Wistia customer communications.
- Help maintain data integrity of the contact records in our database.
- Work with marketing operations and other teams to identify and nurture key customer targets.
- Segment contact lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions.
- Contribute to and write content for the Wistia blog.
- BA/BS and 4-6+ years of email marketing experience.
- Proficiency with HubSpot email marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation technology.
- Experience with email marketing for a B2B SaaS product with a freemium model.
- Excellent writer and communicator (written and verbal).
- Strong understanding of email marketing concepts and best practices.
- Highly analytical and love data and testing.
- Instinctively put the customer first and always filter ideas through the lens of adding customer value.
We are working hard to make Wistia an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. We want you to have fun here! Come join us and let’s build a great company and product together.
You can read more about our culture and the benefits of working at Wistia on our Jobs page: http://wistia.com/jobs and about the values we care about deeply on our blog: http://wistia.com/blog/company-values. If this sounds exciting to you, we hope you'll be in touch!
We're profitable, growing, and have raised only seed money, so we have the luxury of being able to invest in whatever will best serve the long-term value of the company. We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A competitive salary and stock options package
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you make contributions
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid healthcare coverage for you and your family (including dental) and a healthcare FSA
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- Untracked vacation and sick leave (Most employees take about four weeks of vacation)
- Transportation subsidies
- Financial support for continuing education, professional development and sponsorship for conferences
- A convenient office just south of Central Square in Cambridge, MA. We're right on the Red Line, surrounded by great restaurants, parks, and even a dog park.
- Plenty of office snacks and beverages, and a weekly catered team lunch.
- Annual winter ski trip (with plenty of non-skiing activities)
- Annual summer pond festival (lounging, water skiing, volleyball, etc)