Wistia helps marketers differentiate their brand and grow their audience through video. We work with 20,000+ customers, including companies like Mailchimp, Casper, Zendesk and Shopify, but we also compete in a very crowded market. At last count, there are over 7,000 marketing technology solutions out there, and we are competing with each of them. For us, the quality of the customer’s experience is as much of a differentiator as the value of the product that we sell. As such, we have built a sales team that takes a truly customer centric approach to helping our prospects and customers achieve their goals and overcome their challenges.
The SDR Manager role will take over the day to day management of a high performing team of Sales Development Representatives and will be empowered to lead them into the next phase of growth. Success in this role will come through hands-on individualized coaching of reps, creative deal support, and overall effective team wide pipeline management. If you want to have fun, help people succeed and pride yourself on your ability to coach a hardworking team, this role is for you!
- Mentoring and leading a team of Sales Development Representatives focused on creating pipeline opportunities for small to medium sized businesses
- Contribute to a culture of a creative, customer centric and motivated SDR team.
- Plan execution strategy on a quarterly basis to run a dynamic pipeline of business and exceed quota targets.
- Think creatively about our changing market place, and contribute to the GTM strategy by finding opportunities to improve or innovate on our customer’s buying journey.
- Hiring a diverse team and raising the bar for talent.
- Track record of exceeding quota as an Individual Contributor or Manager
- You bring exceptional empathy, curiosity, self-motivation and adaptability to your work, which are the core values of the sales team at Wistia.
- You have a proven track record of successfully mentoring sales people early in their career
- You regularly question the status quo and are open to rethinking and innovating on an approach to sales.
- Are a data driven decision maker and are able to present ideas with cross functional peers and leadership.
- Are a hands-on, servant leader that wants to engage with customers to help your team win deals.
- Are motivated to build a diverse and inclusive team.
- 1-2 years of Leadership Experience or 4+ years of Sales Experience
We try to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We care a lot, so our benefits are actually benefits, not just the fun stuff like swag and snacks in the office (though we also have lots of those too!).
We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A great compensation package
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you contribute
- Profit Sharing!
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid healthcare coverage for you and your family (including dental) and a healthcare FSA
- Up to 16 weeks paid family leave
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Transportation subsidies
We have a beautiful office in Cambridge, MA, but we’re all working remotely (all 100+ of us) right now. Permanently remote applicants will be considered, but we’ll give priority to local applicants, those willing to relocate, and those within 3 hours of EST.