Wistia is the leading video and audio content marketing platform for B2B marketers. We have the opportunity to both simplify how marketers do their jobs, but also maximize the results that they are after. There has never been such a huge push to invest in content marketing like we are seeing today, including both video and podcast. Wistia is uniquely positioned to serve this rapidly growing market as an end to end platform that supports the creation, hosting, publishing and measuring of video and podcast content for marketers.
As the Head of Sales Enablement, the successful candidate will join the leadership team for sales at Wistia. They will lead the effort to ensure that the entire sales organization has the skills, knowledge and resources necessary to provide a top notch customer experience and achieve consistent quota attainment. This person will work collaboratively with sales management, people operations and marketing to drive revenue growth in a highly impactful and visible way within the organization.
- Develop an onboarding and skills development program within the sales organization that reduces ramp time while establishing customer centric, value added sales habits appropriate for the responsibilities of each level.
- Work with sales managers to establish necessary core sales skills and develop a learning track and certification process to ensure that new hires achieve a common baseline of knowledge.
- Establish a program for emerging leaders within each team designed to prepare individuals for promotion to the next level on the team.
- Establish a learning culture, based on practice, peer collaboration and role plays
- Lead and coordinate the sales execution of Go To Market campaigns
- Partner with product marketing, sales managers and sales operations peers to ensure that the sales teams have the knowledge, content and tools to successfully execute
- Turn marketing campaign messaging and assets into sales ready content, scripts and sequences
- Facilitate trainings to ensure that the sales teams are prepared to successfully execute on campaigns, including campaign messaging, marketing assets and slide decks as well as process/tech stack adoption.
- Collaborate with sales operations to ensure that supporting tools are configured properly to measure results of campaigns.
- On going sales process, play book and methodology support
- Partner with Revenue Operations to identify opportunities to drive pipeline velocity or sales efficiency through process improvement
- Identify opportunity for sales managers to improve sales productivity and customer experience with their teams
- Facilitate the sales playbook adoption, tech stack adoption and CRM hygiene through trainings and sales manager collaboration.
- Run an annual cadence of sales team events designed to share learnings, build momentum and drive employee engagement, such as QBRs and Annual Kick Off.
- Demonstrated success leading sales enablement programs supporting SaaS sales teams.
- Excellent understanding of sales process and methodologies, such as MEDDICC and BANT
- Excellent understanding of sales technology including CRM, Sales Engagement Platforms (Salesloft, Outreach etc), Revenue Intelligence (Chorus, Gong) etc.
- Experience leading training programs including certification, learning content/LMS and running live trainings.
- Strong communication, presentation and documentation skills
- Strong cross functional collaboration skills
- Passion for building diverse and inclusive teams
Nice to Have:
- Experience with any of the following segments: Martech, B2B, SMB/Mid Market, PLG, Content Marketing Software
We try to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We care a lot, so our benefits are actually benefits, not just the fun stuff like swag and snacks in the office (though we also have lots of those too!).
We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A great compensation package
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you contribute
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid healthcare coverage for you and your family (including dental) and a healthcare FSA
- Up to 16 weeks paid family leave
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Transportation subsidies