Wistia is a video marketing software company working to make business more human with video. We aim to be on the cutting-edge of marketing—both in our own marketing efforts and by building products and creating content that help our customers stay ahead of the curve. You'll play a critical role in developing and executing our go-to-market strategy to further establish Wistia as a leader in the video marketing space.
The Director of Go-to-Market Operations will be a strategic partner to the Go-to-Market (GTM) teams. You will identify key levers to accelerate our revenue growth (e.g., increasing sign-ups, improving conversion, reducing churn) and to deliver a better customer experience, and you will support our Go-to-Market teams in executing against those opportunities. You’ll play a central role in driving alignment across our marketing, sales, success, and support functions. As the Director of GTM Operations, you will build and manage our GTM tech stack, processes, and workflows to ensure our GTM teams are operating efficiently and effectively. Ultimately, you will be a critical member of a highly collaborative, cross-functional team working to ensure we meet or exceed our revenue targets.
- Generate and communicate actionable insights and recommendations about strategic and tactical opportunities to accelerate growth and improve the customer journey
- Build and manage actionable dashboards that provide go-to-market teams with visibility into performance and equip them with information they need to make decisions
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to generate insights and identify opportunities regarding growth drivers and our customers
- Report out to stakeholders on our go-to-market performance and make data, insights, and the implications easily digestible for the team
- Own forecasting and modeling of revenue (working closely with Finance) and key pipeline + customer lifecycle metrics
- Monitor and report on go-to-market performance vs. targets
- Ensure our go-to-market teams are equipped with the data, tools, and systems they need to do their best work
- Build and manage our go-to-market tech stack (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot, Outreach, Drift, etc)
- Partner with stakeholders to identify, vet, and integrate new tools (as needed) that would enable our team to work more effectively and efficiently
- Manage go-to-market operations
- Drive go-to-market operating cadence (e.g., revenue reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews)
- Manage leads and pipeline - scoring, handoff processes, routing, forecasting
- Oversee operationalization of go-to-market programs and campaigns in coordination with go-to-market teams (e.g., email campaigns, nurture workflows, sales playbooks, cadence testing + optimization)
- Implement measurement of programs / campaigns
- Identify and advise on opportunities to continuously improve go-to-market campaigns and programs
- Support and enable our GTM test-and-learn efforts
- Drive go-to-market operational efficiency and effective cross-team collaboration: streamline workflows + processes so everyone is spending more time doing what they do best (e.g., sellers spend more time selling)
- Build and manage Go-to-Market Operations team, ensuring team is resourced and deployed to meet strategic and tactical Ops needs of GTM functions + teams
- Track record of success of partnering with Go-to-Market teams to accelerate revenue growth
- Strong analytical and modeling skills and experience; adept at translating data into insights to help peers better understand customers and growth opportunities / levers. Prior responsibility for revenue forecasting preferred. Skilled in SQL required.
- Prior experience managing go-to-market tech stack; experience with Salesforce and Marketing Automation Platform required
- 5+ years of SaaS go-to-market operations (or related) experience.
- Strong collaborator and communicator.
- Experience managing team.
We try to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We care a lot, so our benefits are actually benefits, not just the fun stuff like swag and snacks in the office (though we also have lots of those too!).
We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A great compensation package
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you contribute
- Profit Sharing!
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid healthcare coverage for you and your family (including dental) and a healthcare FSA
- Up to 16 weeks paid family leave
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Transportation subsidies
We have a beautiful office in Cambridge, MA, but we’re all working remotely (all 100+ of us) right now. Permanently remote applicants will be considered, but we’ll give priority to local applicants, those willing to relocate, and those within 3 hours of EST.