Come join the Wistia sales & account management team! As an Account Manager you will be responsible for driving product adoption and outcomes that lead to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your set of owned accounts. You’ll coach and strategize with customers (mostly marketers or video creators) on how to better leverage their content to grow their brand and business.
Wistia delivers a simple and easy-to-use solution to over 20,000 customers, including companies like Mailchimp, Casper, Zendesk and Shopify. We’re looking for creative, curious and driven Account Manager to join our team and help more SMB’s grow and engage their audience.
- Drive retention among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed with video efforts.
- Enable successful rollout of Wistia for new high-value customers, serving as a trusted partner on use-cases, product functionality and best practices.
- Partner with sales & technical members of the Wistia team to ensure consistency, clarity, and accuracy in all recommendations provided to customers.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Wistia advocates (ex. testimonials, case studies, beta participation).
- Represent the voice of the customer to help inform our sales process and product roadmap.
- 2-4 years of account management or customer success experience, SaaS experience preferred.
- Strong time management, organization, and decision-making skills. We give a lot of autonomy, but it requires people to be independent self-starters and disciplined about how they use their time.
- A genuine curiosity about people, their goals and their business challenges, and a desire to help them find the right solution.
- Experience conducting kick-off calls, online demos and business reviews.
- Enthusiasm to adapt, accept coaching, and contribute to an evolving sales team’s strategy.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
We work hard to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. You can learn more about the type of company we’re building on our blog. Check out our Jobs page to get a feel for our culture and the benefits of working at Wistia.
We want you to grow, contribute, and have fun here! We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A competitive salary
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you make contributions
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid healthcare coverage for you and your family (including dental) and a healthcare FSA
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Transportation subsidies
- We're currently fully remote as a team, but we're super excited to eventually return to our convenient office just south of Central Square in Cambridge, MA. We're right on the Red Line, surrounded by great restaurants, parks, and even a dog park