Come join the Wistia sales team! As an AE on the sales team you will be responsible for managing your pipeline through a combination of inbound and self-sourced leads. You will teach potential customers how to better leverage video to market and grow their business.
Wistia delivers a simple and easy-to-use solution to over 20,000 customers, including companies like Mailchimp, Casper, Zendesk and Shopify. But, we’ve only scratched the surface of our addressable market. We are looking for creative, curious and driven sales professionals to join our team and help more SMB’s grow and engage their audience.
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities at various stages in the sales funnel.
- Understand the needs and challenges of prospective customers by taking a consultative approach to selling.
- Prospect new deals both within the database and outside the Wistia network.
- Conduct consultative demos of the Wistia app.
- Interface with technical members of the Wistia team to ensure consistency, clarity, and accuracy in all recommendations provided to current and prospective customers.
- Effectively forecast your pipeline from a monthly and quarterly perspective.
- 2-4 years of quota carrying sales experience, SaaS experience preferred.
- Strong time management, organization, and decision-making skills. We give a lot of autonomy, but it requires people to be independent self-starters and disciplined about how they use their time.
- A genuine curiosity about people, their goals and their business challenges, and a desire to help them find the right solution.
- Experience conducting online demos
- Enthusiasm to adapt, accept coaching, and contribute to an evolving sales team’s strategy.
Salesforce experience preferred.
We work hard to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. You can learn more about the type of company we’re building on our blog. Check out our Jobs page to get a feel for our culture and the benefits of working at Wistia.
We want you to grow, contribute, and have fun here! We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A competitive salary
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you make contributions
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid healthcare coverage for you and your family (including dental) and a healthcare FSA
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Transportation subsidies
- We are fully remote for the foreseeable future, but can't wait to eventually return to our cozy office just south of Central Square in Cambridge, MA. We're right on the Red Line, surrounded by great restaurants, parks, and even a dog park