Come join a talented team of creative and hard working sales people that pride themselves on finding valuable solutions for their customers, working together as a team and challenging the status quo of sales strategy. Bring your creativity, work ethic and customer centric talents to Wistia to help drive growth at one of the most beloved brands in marketing technology.
Wistia helps marketers differentiate their brand and grow their audience through video. We work with 20,000+ customers, including companies like Mailchimp, Casper, Zendesk and Shopify, but we also compete in a very crowded market. At last count, there are over 7,000 marketing technology solutions out there, and we are competing with each of them. For us, the quality of the customer’s experience is as much of a differentiator as the value of the product that we sell.
The Sales Manager role will take over the day to day management of a high performing team of inside Account Executives and will be empowered to lead them into the next phase of growth. Success in this role will come through hands-on individualized coaching of reps, creative deal support and overall effective team wide pipeline management. If you want to have fun, help people succeed and pride yourself on your ability to coach a hardworking team, this role is for you!
Here’s the job:
- Inspire and coach talented team of Inside Account Executives
- Contribute to a culture of a creative, customer centric and motivated sales team.
- Have a huge impact on Wistia’s revenue growth and overall success.
- Redefine what it means to sell in the 21st century and help us innovate as we seek to add value to our prospects in a changing landscape.
You are a phenomenal fit if:
- You bring exceptional empathy, curiosity, self-motivation and adaptability to your work, which are the core values of the sales team at Wistia.
- You have a proven track record of successfully mentoring sales people
- You regularly question the status quo and are open to rethinking and innovating on an approach to sales.
- Are a data driven decision maker and are able to present ideas with cross functional peers and leadership.
- Are a hands-on, servant leader that wants to engage with customers to help your team win deals.
- Are motivated to build a diverse and inclusive team.
- 1-3 years of Sales Management experience
Nice to Haves:
- SaaS, Marketing Technology or video technology experience.
- Experience leading a diverse set of deals simultaneously (Transactional Deals + Complex, Longer Sales Cycle Deals; Co-Selling with Partners; both high and low ACV etc)
- Experience with Salesloft, Gong.io, Video outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LeadIQ, HubSpot