Wistia is a profitable, growing company with tens of thousands of paying customers, and over a half a million accounts. You will be responsible for developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns to help us acquire, engage, and retain customers, while driving product adoption. We’ve got an exciting product announcement this fall that we want fully supported with a best-in-class marketing team and effort. Join our growing team of creative marketers who market to marketers and help us step up our growth game!
- Work with our Director of Customer Acquisition and Growth to develop multi-channel marketing campaigns and/or programs to drive customer acquisition, deepen user / customer engagement, drive product adoption, and/or retain customers.
- Ensure clear goals for marketing campaigns / programs and track and report on performance versus those goals.
- Work with the Director of Customer Acquisition and Growth to determine the right audience, right messaging, and right marketing tactics to deliver on campaign / program goals.
- Generate the content for use in marketing campaigns, programs, and other initiatives. This includes but is not limited to drafting marketing emails, social media posts, other collateral; writing blog articles; and working with our Creative & Design teams to identify other assets required.
- Manage distribution and delivery of marketing emails, social media posts, and other marketing collateral.
- Develop and manage project plans to ensure smooth, on-time delivery of marketing campaigns / initiatives.
- Identify creative, out-of-the box ideas for marketing campaigns that can improve our efforts across the board.
- 2+ years of marketing experience, including experience producing marketing materials and/or content.
- Passion for marketing
- Familiarity and comfort with some marketing tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and self-initiative.
- Collaborative nature
- Curiosity and an aptitude for learning quickly
- Strong problem solving skills
We work hard to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. You can learn more about the type of company we’re building on our blog. Check out our Jobs page (https://wistia.com/jobs) to get a feel for our culture and the benefits of working at Wistia.
We want you to grow, contribute, and have fun here! We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A competitive salary
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you make contributions
- Profit Sharing!
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid healthcare coverage for you and your family (including dental) and a healthcare FSA
- Up to 16 weeks paid family leave
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Transportation subsidies
- A convenient office just south of Central Square in Cambridge, MA. We're right on the Red Line, surrounded by great restaurants, parks, and even a dog park