Wistia is looking for a personable and creative Account Manager to join our customer success team and manage the relationships of our most valuable customers. Giving our customers the best possible products and experience could not be done without the continued investment from our existing customers. Certain customers, specifically those who have chosen the Wistia platform as an integral part of their business, serve as an essential part of our business as well. Thus, we find it very important to dedicate thoughtful resources to their continual investment in Wistia.
We're looking for someone:
- Passionate about problem-solving and figuring out how things work
- Who takes pride in building value-add relationships
- Maintains a “can do” attitude even in the midst of rapid change
- Motivated by customer satisfaction and growth
- Is personable and empathetic
As an Account Manager at Wistia, you'll work with our most valuable customers to ensure they're getting the most of their investment in the Wistia platform. You'll learn each of their unique use cases and work with teams across the company to help them optimize configurations to achieve their business goals. You'll leverage your strong interpersonal skills to form relationships with key stakeholders of these accounts to understand their current and future needs, and how, if possible, Wistia can support such requirements. Finally, you'll seek to renew each of these customers, maintaining their support and advocacy for years to come.
This job might be for you if you:
- Have 2-4 years related experience in a SaaS company
- Proven track record of successfully managing MRR retention and expansion within strategic accounts
- Lead with a customer-first mentality, focused on adding the most value with each interaction
- Are data driven and have a passion for delivering results
- Demonstrated being adaptable to change, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced team and company culture
- Possess strong collaboration skills and a team-oriented attitude
Your typical day may include:
- Viewing various reports or dashboards in the CRM to prioritize which accounts deserve your proactive attention
- Corresponding with key account stakeholders to either learn more about their business or provide value-add information to further deepen relationship as a trusted advisor
- Preparing or hosting quarterly business reviews to communicate customer progress against their goals
- Collaborating with support leads to project manage issue resolution or feature update
- Contract renewal negotiation, as well as facilitating any plan changes within the contract period
Success in this role is measured by:
- Performance against net revenue expansion targets within your customer base.
- Maintaining an average of at least 4.5 out of 5 star satisfaction rating from your portfolio of customers
- Collaboration with other teams to surface information or solutions that serve your customers
- Ability to truly own the account management process, making it clear, effective, and efficient both internally and externally
We work hard to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. You can learn more about the type of company we’re building on our blog. Check out our Jobs page to get a feel for our culture and the benefits of working at Wistia.
We want you to grow, contribute, and have fun here! We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A competitive salary, and fully paid health and dental coverage for you and your family
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you make contributions
- Flexible hours
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Transportation subsidies
- A convenient office just south of Central Square in Cambridge, MA. We're right on the Red Line, surrounded by great restaurants, parks, and even a dog park.
If this sounds exciting to you, we hope you'll get in touch, so we can continue to build a great company together!