Wishi is a multi-channel business with a robust direct-to-consumer offering, as well as a best-in-class Enterprise solution. As the ultimate, most- personalized, assisted-eCommerce platform, Wishi offers shopping recommendations and guides users to the most relevant inventory. Using our client data and proprietary tech, our supercharged experts can pull the right inventory for a client every time. Online shoppers buy quickly and with confidence when presented with Wishi's easy-to-shop, highly-personalized content.
Wishi is looking for an HR manager - Maternity leave replacement. The successful candidate will oversee all HR-related functions, including talent acquisition, employee retention, performance management, employer branding and culture-building initiatives.
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement HR strategies that align with the company's goals and objectives and implement them.
- Lead and manage (A to Z) the talent acquisition process in the US to attract, hire, and onboard top talents for various roles. This includes conducting headhunts (we’re currently not working with recruiting agencies), conducting interviews, and managing the process.
- Implement and maintain HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legal requirements and best practices. Working with Wishi’s PEO, including payroll, health insurance, 401k, and other procedures.
- Be responsible for Employer branding.
- Guide managers and employees on HR-related issues.
- Be involved in our Israeli site - conducting HR interviews and guiding managers.
- Manage Wishi’s People& Talent acquisition team member (who’s based in Israel).
- 7-8 months contract - Maternity leave replacement. Starting date - May 1st, 2023.
- This is the only HR function in the US, a hands-on position.
Who you are:
- Has at least 4 years of organizational employment experience, in which at least 2 years of experience in a similar role (in a startup).
- Hands-on recruiting and headhunt experience are a must.
- Knowledge of HR laws and regulations in the US.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field; a Master's degree is preferred.
- Nimble, resourceful, organized, and adaptable.
- Fluent in Hebrew - an advantage.
Wishi uses a hybrid working model (from our downtown NYC office).