At Wisetack, we’re building financially responsible consumer lending products that help service-based businesses thrive.
Wisetack is a well-funded growing startup founded in 2018 with a leadership team that comes from Lending Club, Affirm, Varo Money and other top FinTech companies. We’re backed by leading VCs, including Insight Partners, Greylock, and Bain Capital Ventures, (investors in Airbnb, LinkedIn, Instagram, Dropbox, and many more).
We raised a $45M Series B and have invested in our people and technology while growing our partnerships. We grew 10x in 2021, and exceeded the goal of growing 4x in 2022. This is a fun stage in any company's lifecycle where we've got the core foundation built, a healthy growth rate, and a clear path to success, but you'd still be joining early enough to help shape the future of the company.
Most recently, we were recognized as the Best Consumer Lending Solution by Finovate Awards and have been selected by LendIt as a 2022 winner in the Best Emerging Lending Platform category for their Fintech Industry Awards. The external recognition is great, but we're equally — if not more — happy with the recognition from our customers. Our current NPS rating is a sky-high 78 (industry average hovers around the 40s or 50s, depending on who you ask). We're proud that we're building a product that customers love as well as being recognized as a Great Place to Work by our team members.
As an experienced Sr. Contact Center Operations Analyst you are expected to be an advanced professional in an operations contact center environment, systems used for support and loan servicing & operational processes. You will elicit, understand, and document the internal customer's business requirements, processes and workflows developing both written and visual depictions of requirements and process flows. You will also closely interact with other business SMEs through analytics, development of existing/new system features and also demonstrate functionality to the customer stakeholders.
This job requires an experienced analyst who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, lead others, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems, and make challenging decisions. You will also be responsible for recommending and instituting business analysis best practices, tools and methodology towards standardization of business analyst deliverables and procedures.
This is a senior individual contributor role; as a trusted advisor to the team, you will apply your technical expertise to the realization of meaningful business process improvements across the organization, and you must be confident in your ability to do so. You will lead discovery and analysis sessions with stakeholders and help business teams derive unambiguous business rules and requirements that can be translated into actionable specifications for teams. You will be responsible for partnering with business stakeholders across the organization, specifically with the operations, analytics, product and engineering teams.
A team player with a collaborative mindset is essential.
- Break down, analyze, and investigate complex system problems and end-to-end contact center operations.
- Inform stakeholders on the health and efficiency of systems through dashboards, reports, and presentations
- Primary business systems liaison to the Customer Support, and Product teams acting as the consultative partner to providing timely remediation, support, and strategic mentorship to ensure Operations business objectives are met
- Serve as main point of contact and project coordinator for business applications, process and corresponding enhancements
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication
- Develop and execute UAT test plans and perform root cause analysis of key business systems
- 5+ years of experience in system analysis, design, and implementation
- 3+ years of experience working with contact center systems and CRMs (Zendesk, Kustomer, Five 9, Genesis, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in analytics with using BI tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, and Domo.
- Strong proficiency in developing & enhancing SQL queries
- Working knowledge of APIs
- Highly organized, results-driven, with exceptional attention to detail with great end-to-end program management
- Experience in building strong working relationships with business partners, application users, project managers, internal IT team, external application consultants
- Extraordinary problem-solving abilities, strong attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Experience working with product managers, engineering, and sprint cycles
- Understanding of operational efficiency requirements and strive to improve them constantly
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and build relationships at all levels of a company
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- CRM Administrator certified
- Previous experience in FinTech Customer Support / Collections
- Previous experience in multi-channel collections environment
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment, with its fast pace and fluid nature, comfortable delivering results with a small, lean team
The range of base salary for the position is between $100,000 - $140,000, plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level and competencies.
Spend a little time on our About Us page researching our team and our values, and check out our Press page and our blog for more background on what we do. If you think this might be a fit, we’d love to hear from you!