If you haven’t heard of Wirex, then you’ll now know why we’re recruiting - we’re a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we’re connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world - all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy ‘that’ new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
Our consumers are many, and everywhere – but we’re looking to build and scale our brand. With 3 product offerings (APAC, NA and Europe) we’re a 24-7 diverse collection of people, from hardcore crypto geeks to people that are just passionate about being in fintech and working on a new way of making payments faster and simpler.
The Total Rewards Specialist is accountable for providing comprehensive support and leadership around the total rewards activities. As part of this role, you will be responsible for compensation and benefit administration, coordination and development of motivation programs and conducting market analysis in terms of total rewards actual trends and practices.
Who we are:
We’re a FinTech company based in the UK, with an extensive R&D center in Kyiv and offices around the world (Atlanta, Toronto, Tokyo, and Singapore).
We are the first payment platform to seamlessly integrate digital and traditional currencies and to support multi-currency accounts, blockchain-powered cross-border transfers and exchange services.
Our mission is to give everyone the power to use one single global platform for traditional financial and digital assets from anywhere in the world.
We have more than 3 million users in 130 countries and we’re constantly expanding.
It’s an exciting time to get on board!
- Proven working experience as a compensation & benefits specialist for at least 2 years
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a dynamic environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Coordinate and administrate annual remuneration reviews and motivational programs.
- Design, implement and maintain Total reward policies, procedures and programs.
- Monitor Total Rewards trends, review market benchmark data and conduct surveys to maximize appreciation and utilization.
- Communicate total reward programs to the team to ensure understanding.
- Handle benefit inquires to ensure quick, equitable and courteous resolution.
- Maintain and develop partnership programs (negotiate discounts for the team, attract new partners)
- Actively cooperate with management team and people partners on compensation and benefits issues
- Semi-remote type of work with flexible business hours
- Extended medical insurance & additional Сovid 19 coverage available after one month of cooperation with Wirex R&D
- 22 business days of paid holidays a year
- Paid sick leaves, state holidays and paid days on special occasions
- Annual bonuses in cryptocurrency
- Sabbatical up to 3 months after more than one year of collaboration with the company
- Fast career development
- PE accounting and support
- Free parking
Diversity and Inclusion
We invite applications from anyone who shares our vision and demonstrates our company values. If you have what it takes to perform the role and have the capabilities required that we have listed in the job description, then we want to hear from you.
We embrace unique and are immensely proud of our diverse team and inclusive culture, if you want to be a part of our exciting journey, don't hesitate to apply.