If you haven’t heard of Wirex, then you’ll now know why we’re recruiting - we’re a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we’re connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world - all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy ‘that’ new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
Our consumers are many, and everywhere – but we’re looking to build and scale our brand. With 3 product offerings (APAC, NA and Europe) we’re a 24-7 diverse collection of people, from hardcore crypto geeks to people that are just passionate about being in fintech and working on a new way of making payments faster and simpler.
Join the Customer Engagement Team! We do two important things – we acquire customers, then retain them! This role is really important to allow Wirex to generate targeted traffic in a cost effective manner to drive high value customers. The ideal candidate will work closely with the HoD and broader Acquistion team to grow Wirex’s market presence in EEA & APAC with new territories to be added soon.
- Extensive Affiliate Marketing experience, preferably in the Finance sector or regulated industries;
- Excellent numeracy skills and a strong commercial and financial awareness;
- Recruit targeted affiliates & influencers that are aligned with Wirex brand values and are advocates of our offering;
- Maintaining relationships with existing affiliate partners;
- Accountable for reporting, measuring and communicating channel performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis;
- Responsible for forecasting ROI and activity for all affiliate partners - both new and existing, to ensure OKR’s are met through affiliate channels;
- Responsible for budget management for affiliate and partnership activity;
- Contract and deal negotiations with current and potential partners, working with Legal, the copywriters and designers where required;
- Monitor and analyse affiliate performance, competitor propositions and industry trends to ensure effectiveness and profitability of the channel. Make recommendations for improvements based on performance data;
- Ensure all affiliate traffic is correctly tagged, tracked and reported on and if not work with development team for solution.
What you need
- An exceptional candidate with 2 to 4 years' experience in a similar role;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Experienced with affiliate platforms, programs and tools, such as Impact Radius, Appsumer, Branch etc;
- Strong excel skills;
- Solid communication skills and comfortable communicating to many levels;
- Work well in a scaleup business – it's fun, busy and there’s always something crazy happening somewhere!
- 25 days Holiday
- Health cover
- Flexible office hours
- Work on an incredible innovative product
- Opportunity to grow your career and professional development at an innovative FinTech company
- Central Location
- Work in a friendly and creative environment
- Regular team gatherings and social events
Diversity and Inclusion
We invite applications from anyone who shares our vision and demonstrates our company values. If you have what it takes to perform the role and have the capabilities required that we have listed in the job description, then we want to hear from you.
We embrace unique and are immensely proud of our diverse team and inclusive culture, if you want to be a part of our exciting journey, don't hesitate to apply.