If you haven’t heard of Wirex, then you’ll now know why we’re recruiting - we’re a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we’re connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world - all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy ‘that’ new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
Our consumers are many, and everywhere – but we’re looking to build and scale our brand. With 3 product offerings (APAC, NA and Europe) we’re a 24-7 diverse collection of people, from hardcore crypto geeks to people that are just passionate about being in fintech and working on a new way of making payments faster and simpler.
Are you looking for new challenges? Do you want to create and implement innovative high quality solutions? We are searching for DevOps Engineer to join our development team in Kiev.
Who we are:
We’re a FinTech company based in the UK, with an extensive R&D center in Kyiv and offices around the world (Atlanta, Toronto, Tokyo, and Singapore).
We are the first payment platform to seamlessly integrate digital and traditional currencies and to support multi-currency accounts, blockchain-powered cross-border transfers, and exchange services.
Our mission is to give everyone the power to use one single global platform for traditional financial and digital assets from anywhere in the world.
We have more than 3 mln users in 130 countries and we’re constantly expanding. It’s an exciting time to get on board!
- Build an automated deployment toolset and infrastructure including environments, code management, CI and repeatable automated deployment process
- Build, deploy and release across multiple teams/products in CI /CD model
- Work closely with the software development team and other functional groups to develop and provide a robust, flexible, and scalable platform
- Support infrastructure in Azure
- Support CI\CD
- Support IaaC.
- Experience with Azure (VM, Vnet, NSG, Key Vault, SQL servers and DBs, Redis, Storage Account, VPN Gateway, VMSS, Service Fabric, App Services, Load Balancer, Application Gateway, Traffic manager, Log Apps, Service bus, Event hub, Application Insights, Automation Account, RBAC)
- Experience with Git, GitFlow;
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016 and with Linux CentOS, Ubuntu;
- Experience with Docker and Docker compose;
- Experience with IaaC approach;
- Server setup and management, scaling, hardening and frequent software deployment;
- Powershell Scripting;
- DevOps / System Administrator experience;
- Understanding CI\CD processes;
- Experience with CI\CD tools.
Will be a huge plus:
- Experience with Teamcity/ Octopus;
- Experience with Terraform;
- Experience with Bitbucket;
- Understanding clouds infrastructures such as SaaS, IaaS, PaaS
- Knowledge Jira, Confluence automation processes
- 1+ years of relevant experience in automation / configuration management;
- Flexible office hours;
- Medical insurance and paid sick leave;
- 20 business days of paid holiday a year;
- Paid state holidays and paid days on special occasions;
- Fast career development;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free parking.
Diversity and Inclusion
We invite applications from anyone who shares our vision and demonstrates our company values. If you have what it takes to perform the role and have the capabilities required that we have listed in the job description, then we want to hear from you.
We embrace unique and are immensely proud of our diverse team and inclusive culture, if you want to be a part of our exciting journey, don't hesitate to apply.