If you haven’t heard of Wirex, then you’ll now know why we’re recruiting - we’re a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we’re connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world - all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy ‘that’ new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
Our consumers are many, and everywhere – but we’re looking to build and scale our brand. With 3 product offerings (APAC, NA and Europe) we’re a 24-7 diverse collection of people, from hardcore crypto geeks to people that are just passionate about being in fintech and working on a new way of making payments faster and simpler.
Are you a perfect in building exceptional hr brands, excellent communicator, event lover and can't imagine your life without improving the lives of others? See your mission as the part of a strong and resourceful team? So you are exactly the one we have been waiting for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Create an employer brand strategy for current team members and potential candidates in order to attract top talent
- Create an employer value proposition that highlights company offerings
- Developing engagement programs within the company for team members
- Organize and support all Employer Branding activities within the company and community and promote them
- Create and execute internal HR communication plans that promote an exciting and engaging employee experience for everyone
- Create an effective communication process with media (interviews, articles, news... )
- Leverage social media to proactively reach out to top talent to make them aware of specific career opportunities with the company
- Work closely with company leaders to decide what the organization wants to be known for in the community
- Learn what current team members want, so collect feedback from them continuously
- Reach target audiences and advise them of why the company's culture and opportunities are chief among potential competitors
- Determine appropriate channels to recruit qualified applicants in addition to optimize channel and advertising spend
- Work closely with talent acquisition team to develop, review, edit, post vacancies on internal and external resources
- 2-5 years of experience in Employer branding, Human Resources, Communications, Marketing
- Prior experience in Employer Branding and experience with full lifecycle recruitment in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of experience in leadership roles
- Be competent on emerging technologies and social media platforms, and be able to find creative ways to leverage them to promote the organization
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Has a strong understanding of branding to be able to sell the company as an employer of choice to prospective hires.
- An enthusiastic attitude, work well on teams and be able to adapt quickly to a fast-moving environment.
- Upper-intermediate/Advanced level of English
- Flexible office hours.
- Medical insurance and paid sick leave.
- 20 business days of paid holiday a year.
- Paid state holidays and paid days on special occasions.
- Fast career development.
- PE accounting and support.
- Free parking.
Diversity and Inclusion
We invite applications from anyone who shares our vision and demonstrates our company values. If you have what it takes to perform the role and have the capabilities required that we have listed in the job description, then we want to hear from you.
We embrace unique and are immensely proud of our diverse team and inclusive culture, if you want to be a part of our exciting journey, don't hesitate to apply.