If you haven’t heard of Wirex, then you’ll now know why we’re recruiting - we’re a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we’re connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world - all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy ‘that’ new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
Our consumers are many, and everywhere – but we’re looking to build and scale our brand. With 3 product offerings (APAC, NA and Europe) we’re a 24-7 diverse collection of people, from hardcore crypto geeks to people that are just passionate about being in fintech and working on a new way of making payments faster and simpler.
We are looking for a Senior IT Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. If you have experience with various job interview formats and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you.
Who we are:
We’re a FinTech company based in the UK, with an extensive R&D center in Kyiv and offices around the world (Atlanta, Toronto, Tokyo, and Singapore).
We are the first payment platform to seamlessly integrate digital and traditional currencies and to support multi-currency accounts, blockchain-powered cross-border transfers, and exchange services.
Our mission is to give everyone the power to use one single global platform for traditional financial and digital assets from anywhere in the world.
We have more than 3 mln users in 130 countries and we’re constantly expanding. It’s an exciting time to get on board!
- Handling the full recruitment process for IT, Senior, Top-level positions;
- Searching and headhunting candidates (passive & active job seekers);
- Reviewing and understanding technical job requirements;
- Reviewing applicants to verify if position requirements are met;
- Supporting candidates through all stages of the hiring process, including actual adequate feedback;
- Following up with candidates, foster long-term relationships with them;
- Designing job descriptions for vacancies;
- Creating a productive work environment in recruiting with hiring managers;
- Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
- 2+ years of IT recruitment experience;
- Experience in direct search and headhunting;
- Multitasking and ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Knowledge of the latest processes and tools in the recruiting field;
- English - intermediate (at least);
- Strong experience in closing IT positions (Senior developers, TOP-level);
- Excellent skills with selection candidates for the interview with top management;
- Ability to close opened positions in cut terms.
- Flexible office hours.
- Medical insurance and paid sick leave.
- Paid state holidays and paid days on special occasions.
- PE accounting and support.
- Free parking.
- 20 business days of paid holiday a year.
Diversity and Inclusion
We invite applications from anyone who shares our vision and demonstrates our company values. If you have what it takes to perform the role and have the capabilities required that we have listed in the job description, then we want to hear from you.
We embrace unique and are immensely proud of our diverse team and inclusive culture, if you want to be a part of our exciting journey, don't hesitate to apply.