If you haven’t heard of Wirex, then you’ll now know why we’re recruiting - we’re a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we’re connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world - all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy ‘that’ new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
Our consumers are many, and everywhere – but we’re looking to build and scale our brand. With 3 product offerings (APAC, NA and Europe) we’re a 24-7 diverse collection of people, from hardcore crypto geeks to people that are just passionate about being in fintech and working on a new way of making payments faster and simpler.
Are you looking for an interesting project to develop your skills?
Wirex has an opening exactly for you! We are looking for a Junior .Net Back-end Developer. Join our team right now.
Who we are:
We’re a FinTech company based in the UK, with an extensive R&D center in Kyiv and offices around the world (Atlanta, Toronto, Tokyo, and Singapore).
We are the first payment platform to seamlessly integrate digital and traditional currencies and to support multi-currency accounts, blockchain-powered cross-border transfers, and exchange services.
Our mission is to give everyone the power to use one single global platform for traditional financial and digital assets from anywhere in the world.
We have more than 3 mln users in 130 countries and we’re constantly expanding. It’s an exciting time to get on board!
As a team member you'll be involved in:
- Supporting and enhancing production applications;
- Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions;
- Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests;
We expect that you’ll take a proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
- Pursuing a degree in engineering/computer science/related field or 1 year of working experience;
- Knowledge of C# and .NET (classes, implementation of OOP principles in C#, basic collections);
- Basic knowledge of HTTP protocol;
- Basic knowledge of git (or other version control systems);
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of multithreading (critical sections, synchronization primitives in .NET).
- Flexible office hours.
- Medical insurance and paid sick leave.
- 20 business days of paid holiday a year.
- Paid state holidays and paid days on special occasions.
- Fast career development.
- PE accounting and support.
- Free parking.
Diversity and Inclusion
We invite applications from anyone who shares our vision and demonstrates our company values. If you have what it takes to perform the role and have the capabilities required that we have listed in the job description, then we want to hear from you.
We embrace unique and are immensely proud of our diverse team and inclusive culture, if you want to be a part of our exciting journey, don't hesitate to apply.