If you haven’t heard of Wirex, then you’ll now know why we’re recruiting - we’re a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we’re connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world - all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy ‘that’ new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
Our consumers are many, and everywhere – but we’re looking to build and scale our brand. With 3 product offerings (APAC, NA and Europe) we’re a 24-7 diverse collection of people, from hardcore crypto geeks to people that are just passionate about being in fintech and working on a new way of making payments faster and simpler.
Are you a super organized and detail-oriented Accountant? Want to work in IT sphere and develop yourself together with a dream team?
If yes then welcome to our company! Wirex Limited has an opening for an Accountant in Kiev office!
Who we are
We’re a FinTech company based in the UK, with an extensive R&D center in Kyiv and offices around the world (Atlanta, Toronto, Tokyo, and Singapore).
We are the first payment platform to seamlessly integrate digital and traditional currencies and to support multi-currency accounts, blockchain-powered cross-border transfers, and exchange services.
Our mission is to give everyone the power to use one single global platform for traditional financial and digital assets from anywhere in the world.
We have more than 3 mln users in 130 countries and we’re constantly expanding. It’s an exciting time to get on board!
- Support private entrepreneurs
- Maintain documentation flow for each PE.
- Maintain banking operations for PEs.
- Calculate single tax quarterly and submit PE tax declarations.
- Calculate and submit a unified social tax declarations annually.
- Higher or professional education (business accounting, economics, finance)
- Experience in full-cycle maintenance of private entrepreneurs.
- Knowledge of tax and business accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, with a focus on attention to details.
- Responsibility, time management at a very high performance level.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in the IT field
- English - intermediate level.
- Flexible office hours.
- Medical insurance and paid sick leave.
- Paid state holidays and paid days on special occasions.
- Fast career development.
- PE accounting and support.
- Free parking.
- 20 business days of paid holiday a year.
Diversity and Inclusion
We invite applications from anyone who shares our vision and demonstrates our company values. If you have what it takes to perform the role and have the capabilities required that we have listed in the job description, then we want to hear from you.
We embrace unique and are immensely proud of our diverse team and inclusive culture, if you want to be a part of our exciting journey, don't hesitate to apply.