If you haven’t heard of Wirex, then you’ll now know why we’re recruiting - we’re a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we’re connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world - all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy ‘that’ new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
Our consumers are many, and everywhere – but we’re looking to build and scale our brand. With 3 product offerings (APAC, NA and Europe) we’re a 24-7 diverse collection of people, from hardcore crypto geeks to people that are just passionate about being in fintech and working on a new way of making payments faster and simpler.
Do you think you're an information geek and quick learner? You like to be aware of everything and have a passion for automation and scripting. Wanna be a part of a revolutionary product that changes the world but don’t know how to do it?
Welcome to our company! Wirex has an opening for an Automation Engineer in the Kyiv office where you can get invaluable experience and enhance or apply your skills!
Who we are
We’re a FinTech company based in the UK, with an extensive R&D center in Kyiv and offices around the world (Atlanta, Toronto, Tokyo, and Singapore).
We are the first payment platform to seamlessly integrate digital and traditional currencies and to support multi-currency accounts, blockchain-powered cross-border transfers, and exchange services.
Our mission is to give everyone the power to use one single global platform for traditional financial and digital assets from anywhere in the world.
We have more than 3 mln users in 130 countries and we’re constantly expanding. It’s an exciting time to get on board!
Whom we’re looking for?
As Automation Engineer, the primary focus of your role will be the automation of current manual processes with a help of development and configuration in different systems and platforms. You will work closely with a wide range of technical teams that will span across innovation, infrastructure, architecture (solutions, security), web, DevOps etc.
- Support the IT Infrastructure and apply Automation/DevOps skills to further innovate and develop in busy service delivery focussed environment. You should have Windows infrastructure design, administration and automation. Some experience in cloud infrastructure and containerization is also essential
- Support the management of the software development tool
- Lead/Support IT automation initiatives, migrations
- Provide 3rd Line infrastructure support
- Support business process automation
- Configuring, maintaining & troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems
- Experience operating virtual environments
- Automation/Scripting skills - PowerShell, JS, Python, Bash etc. Working with Windows Servers/Linux, MS Active Directory, Azure AD, knowledge of API calls.
- Using technologies for infrastructure automation and application delivery
- Experience of working with cloud-based services - ideally Azure
- Flexible office hours.
- Medical insurance and paid sick leave.
- Paid state holidays and paid days on special occasions.
- Fast career development.
- PE accounting and support.
- Free parking.
- 20 business days of paid holiday a year.
Diversity and Inclusion
We invite applications from anyone who shares our vision and demonstrates our company values. If you have what it takes to perform the role and have the capabilities required that we have listed in the job description, then we want to hear from you.
We embrace unique and are immensely proud of our diverse team and inclusive culture, if you want to be a part of our exciting journey, don't hesitate to apply.