If you haven’t heard of Wirex, then you’ll now know why we’re recruiting - we’re a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we’re connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world - all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy ‘that’ new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
Our consumers are many, and everywhere – but we’re looking to build and scale our brand. With 3 product offerings (APAC, NA and Europe) we’re a 24-7 diverse collection of people, from hardcore crypto geeks to people that are just passionate about being in fintech and working on a new way of making payments faster and simpler.
Wirex is looking for an experienced Domain Coordinator. Our new teammate will work on a disruptive fintech product that combines traditional and digital currencies in one app. So if you strive for self-realization and recognition of your expertise, join our Kyiv team of developers. Let’s change the way people think about money together!
Who we are
We’re a FinTech company based in the UK, with an extensive R&D center in Kyiv and offices around the world (Atlanta, Toronto, Tokyo, and Singapore).
We are the first payment platform to seamlessly integrate digital and traditional currencies and to support multi-currency accounts, blockchain-powered cross-border transfers, and exchange services.
Our mission is to give everyone the power to use one single global platform for traditional financial and digital assets from anywhere in the world.
We have more than 3 mln users in 130 countries and we’re constantly expanding. It’s an exciting time to get on board!
What you’ll be doing...
- Lead back end and mobile teams - owners of services, that work through the development road map to continuously deliver new items to production.
- Lead and improve delivery processes such as release planning, quality of product, deployment, backlog grooming, sprint planning, task creation, prioritization. and so on.
- Plan Domain team (s) routine, control, lead and update communication.
- Facilitate meetings, deliver status reports, resolve issues, drive feedback, and cultivate open communication within the team.
- Motivate team members to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to keep everyone informed on the state of delivery.
- Support new tools, systems or infrastructure evaluation and implementation.
- 3+ years of Project/Delivery Management of back end team experience. Strong technical background, understanding microservices approach, system integration, what is system architecture.
- Knowledge in the finance domain, experience with banking integrations.
- Experience in managing core Agile development teams, 5+ people.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile activities: scope planning, setting priorities, cutting, etc., creating Road Map, identifying risks, grooming, refinement, tracking results, demo, retro, change management.
- Excellent understanding of team rituals: setting tasks, motivation, control, positive communication, conflicts solving, routine importance etc.
- Proficient in process documentation and project management tracking tools - Atlassian stack.
- Experience in management of incremental software delivery.
- Ability to work independently, efficiently and effectively under time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Advanced/Intermediate English.
- Flexible office hours.
- Medical insurance and paid sick leave.
- 20 business days of paid holiday a year.
- Paid state holidays and paid days on special occasions.
- Fast career development.
- PE accounting and support.
- Free parking.
Diversity and Inclusion
We invite applications from anyone who shares our vision and demonstrates our company values. If you have what it takes to perform the role and have the capabilities required that we have listed in the job description, then we want to hear from you.
We embrace unique and are immensely proud of our diverse team and inclusive culture, if you want to be a part of our exciting journey, don't hesitate to apply.