If you haven’t heard of Wirex, then you’ll now know why we’re recruiting - we’re a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we’re connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world - all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy ‘that’ new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
Our consumers are many, and everywhere – but we’re looking to build and scale our brand. With 3 product offerings (APAC, NA and Europe) we’re a 24-7 diverse collection of people, from hardcore crypto geeks to people that are just passionate about being in fintech and working on a new way of making payments faster and simpler.
Are you fond of English? Do you like to communicate with people from all over the world? Wirex has an opening exactly for you! We are looking for Customer Support Agents for the Kyiv office (full-time, semi-remote). Join our team and start your journey to the fintech world!
About company’s product:
We’re a FinTech company based in the UK, with an extensive R&D center in Kyiv and offices around the world (Atlanta, Toronto, Tokyo, and Singapore).
We are the first payment platform to seamlessly integrate digital and traditional currencies and to support multi-currency accounts, blockchain-powered cross-border transfers, and exchange services.
Our mission is to give everyone the power to use one single global platform for traditional financial and digital assets from anywhere in the world.
We have more than 3 mln users in 130 countries and we’re constantly expanding. It’s an exciting time to get on board!
What you will do:
- answer clients' questions and help resolving the issues over emails/chat;
- participate in building Wirex multi-language knowledge base and community;
- be ready to accumulate feedback from the clients and share the product improvement ideas.
- Advanced/«strong» upper intermediate English (both verbal and written).
- Fast learner and flexible for changes.
- Not afraid of asking questions and sharing the ideas.
- Highly organized and self-disciplined.
- Able to understand clients' issues, questions and figure out the best fit solution.
- Capable of working under pressure and handling clients with a negative attitude.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in customer service or technical support.
- Familiar with Zendesk and Atlassian products.
- Passionate about bitcoins and blockchain technologies.
- Medical insurance and paid sick leave.
- 20 business days of paid holiday a year.
- Paid state holidays and paid days on special occasions.
- Fast career development.
- PE accounting and support.
- Free parking.
Diversity and Inclusion
We invite applications from anyone who shares our vision and demonstrates our company values. If you have what it takes to perform the role and have the capabilities required that we have listed in the job description, then we want to hear from you.
We embrace unique and are immensely proud of our diverse team and inclusive culture, if you want to be a part of our exciting journey, don't hesitate to apply.